Know where you are in the fundraising process, in real-time.
If you have applied for funding from Kima Ventures, you will have received a unique tracking code
for your company. Enter this code in the field above and click Track to find out where you currently are in Kima's evaluation process.
Interested in applying for funding? Apply here.
Want to test Status without applying? Try 37TDWS.
Our process explained:
- Dealflow: all companies we consider are added to our dealflow, here everyone on our team
will vote to determine if we should take a closer look;
- Review: at least one of our team members has show interest in your company and we'll
review the status of the business for suitability for investment;
- Analysis: someone on our team has been assigned to analyze the company in detail, here
we'll request more data and usually set up a call or meeting;
- Negotiation: we'll discuss internally whether to proceed to making an investment offer
and then negotiate the terms of the investment with the founders;
- Closing: we've committed to invest in the company and agreed the terms, the legal
paperwork is in the process of being completed and signed;
- Closed: everything is signed and the funds have been wired, the company has been
onboarded as part of the Kima portfolio.
Below you can see the number of new companies we've reviewed in the last week and the number of
companies that currently sit at each step of our process.
Why did we launch Status? Read more here.
Kima Ventures is one of the world's most active early-stage investors, investing in 2 to 3
startups per week all over the world; providing founders with funding, network and support for them to reach the next steps of their journey. Read more about us here.